A recurve bow made of any material
- A bow which can be either an one piece bow or a multiple pieces bow. (take down)
- A window which exceed the center of the bow.
- An arrow rest.
- Bow quiver at the other side as window.
- The window can be in parallel to the bow long axis.
- A straight stabilizer also with coupling appliance at a maximum length of 30,5 cm as measured by the front of the bow center section.
- The treated insert in the center section is part of the stabilizer and adds on
- Forked Stabilizer
- Modify the bow-tension during the round
- Any material
- Only Mediterranean loose or undergrip. Changing is not allowed
- With use of a bow quiver the arrows shall be used out of it.