Traditional Recurve Bow (TRB)
Recurve bow made of wood
- A bow which can be either an one piece bow or a multiple pieces bow. (take down)
- Take down: All parts, particulary the limb-cores shall be of wood
- Lamination or insert of lamination made of fibre glas or carbon
- A window which exceed the center of the bow.
- A window in parallel to the bow long axis.
- An arrow shelf.
- Bow quiver at the other side as window.
- Additional arrow rest
- Additional load
- The bow quiver shall not seen through the window
- Any material
- Only natural feathers
- Only Mediterranean loose or undergrip. Changing is not allowed
- With use of a bow quiver the arrows shall be used out of it.