A self-bow is a bow made of one grown piece of wood.
- Two pieces of wood spliced together in the handle.
- Leather grips and windings around the grip are accepted if not to be used as arrow rest.
- Nocks made of horn or any other natural material at the ends
- Patch handles made of wood or any other natural material at the ends
- A sight window
- An arrow rest.
- Any kind of sinew strenghtening (and Backing)
- No terrace or edge higher as 3 mm at any part of the wraps or 5 cm above. This would be used as an arrow-rest. Measure: With a caliper.
- Laminated wood. Measuring: To clearly identify the bow shall not have any colored painting.
- Bow quiver
- Wood or bamboo with natural feathers
- Only mediterranean style over the back of the hand.